JOINING TAPA MEANS BEING A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT USES ITS COLLECTIVE STRENGTHS TO PROMOTE QUALITY OF LIVING FOR OUR TENANTS AND TO ADVANCE THE SUCCESS OF MEMBERS THAT DO BUSINESS IN THE TEMPLE UNIVERSITY RENTAL MARKET.
Member Benefits include:
- Be a part of a legislative voice that represents area property owners and stakeholders.
- Opportunities for continuing industry education.
- Networking with peers, local vendors, community leaders, and industry leaders.
- Access to exclusive news updates on area developments.
- Discounts with local vendors and suppliers.
In addition to the member benefits listed above, being a member also adds credibility to your business and reflects positively on prospects and community members. Being a TAPA member tells the community that you are committed to the common goals of safety, good conduct, and an attractive neighborhood.
Monthly meetings are typically held on the second Tuesday of the month. If you are not able to attend a meeting, meeting notes can be emailed to you by request. A typical meeting may last one to two hours long depending on the agenda and number of speakers.